Sunday, May 24, 2009

A couple more pictures for your enjoyment

While we were at Disneyland, I decided to spend my money on pictures from some of the rides. I figured that these would be more valuable to our family than other souvenirs. The first pic is from Splash Mountain. This was our third time on the ride while we were there and the second time I had been luckily (yeah right) placed in the front seat. See how wet the jacket that Shawn is cowering behind is? Yeah, imagine not having any protection and being in the front. When we got off the ride and I checked our picture I was in complete shock and was laughing hysterically. I had no idea that Shawn had used the jacket to keep dry. The second picture is from Space Mountain. Those of you who know Shawn, know that sticking out his tongue is his trademark for theme park pictures. Space Mountain is in complete darkness, so neither of us had any idea how the picture would turn out. I tried Shawn's trademark and he decided to twist it up a bit. Enjoy!!


No comments: