Monday, January 14, 2008

Food Poisioning

Well, last Friday morning at 4:30 AM I was deathly ill and it continued until about 10 PM that evening. I figured that I had to have gotten sick from what I had eaten the night before. BEWARE EVERYONE! Burger King! My sister and I had both eaten there Thursday evening. She was sick all of Friday evening and Saturday day. Luckily she didn't have Montezuma's revenge like I did. I must have been in the bathroom at least 30 times that day. I still can't eat normal food and. . . .I lost 6 pounds (not a healthy or enjoyable way.) I am still having nausea, however, I am hoping I will feel better soon. I called the Health Department to complain; I guess we'll see what comes from that. Anyway. . . that is what I have been up to the last few days.

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

That really sucks about the food poisoning!! And you are right that is rotten way to loose six pounds but hey you lost six pounds!! I hope that you start feeling better soon!!

Chimene's Life said...

that sucks sarah on getting sick like that. Congrates on the six pounds lost lOl. Iv lost five so far working my butt off though. I had a trainer work my butt off today on my legs now I'm going back at 5 30pm tonight to work out on my abs YAY. Will see how it goes. My goal is to lose 50 pounds by June. So I can look good for the trainer/summer lOl jk and for One Tree Hill to be an extra for two weeks.

Haven said...

That's horrible! Fast food in general we try to steer clear from. Safer all around.

I hope the Health Dept investigates. That's gross.